MINDFULNESS GROUP COURSES
Do you wish you could stop worrying so much?
Are you tired of feeling so stressed and wished you knew how to fully relax?
Do you wish you felt confident & in control of your life, rather than anxious & emotional?
Are you tired of anxiety holding you back from enjoying life?
Would you like to feel more peaceful and free?
Do you wish you could sleep better and for longer?
Get relief and experience real changes with mindfulness.
Attend my 4-week introduction group course,
"Mindfulness for Less-Stress, Anxiety, & Worry."
Next Course: July 2018 (Saturday mornings July 14th, 21st, 28th & August 4th).
Open to men and women of all ages.
Get in touch by using the contact form below to register your interest.
MINDFULNESS CAN HELP YOU
Increase your confidence
Reduce conflict with others
Achieve your goals
Break the habit of worry
Reduce stress & anxiety
Sleep better & for longer
Eat healthier & reduce illness
Feel less emotional
Feel free and relaxed
Be more creative & productive
Increase your happiness
+ plus so much more!
What makes this course unique?
- 4 weekly group sessions that will enable you to learn and assimilate your new skills
- Small group sizes that will provide you with the space and support you need
- Mix of practical & theoretical learning to allow you to experience the benefits of mindfulness first hand
- Lead by a Qualified Mindfulness Teacher who will be there to guide you every step of the way
- Step-by-step exercises and strategies that will empower you throughout your day to feel calmer and more in control
- Suitable for adults of all ages so you can bring along a friend or family member
- Practical resources to take home so that you can continue to refine your own mindfulness practice after the course
This is not your typical course where you will be provided with information that gets forgotten the moment you walk out the door. You will be guided step-by-step on how to create your own mindfulness practice so that you experience the benefits immediately, and have the practical resources to cultivate and strengthen your practise for years to come.
Why choose this course?
Scientifically backed education
Professional, qualified trainer
No religious agendas
Money back guarantee
Easy, practical teachings
July 2018 (Saturday mornings) starting July 14th for 4 consecutive weeks.
Places are limited, only 15 spots per course.
*This is an application only course, which means I would love to chat with you prior to booking your spot to make sure this course is perfect for you!
Book in a free phone chat to receive a call from Stephanie.
FEEDBACK FROM RECENT PARTICIPANTS
“Steph, I can't thank you enough for what you've taught me about mindfulness in daily life and the relaxing and enjoyable exercises we did in our sessions. I have noticed that I am sleeping better and I'm also feeling a lot happier and less stressed. I would love to join another of your group courses in the future and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to feel better, reduce stress and enjoy life more.”
“Steph, I am so impressed with your thoughtful, interactive, and well explained subject matter on mindfulness. I felt the course was fantastic. You are warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable and you make people feel safe and at ease. After completing the program I am feeling happier, calmer, and more logical. I also feel I am more accepting that I have control over my reactions. Thank you.”
- What is mindfulness
- Common misconceptions
- The benefits of mindful living
- How to develop deeper awareness & insight
- Foundational attitudes of mindfulness
- Guided exercises
- Informal and formal practice tips
- Reconnecting with the body
- Interrupting 'autopilot' mode
- Understanding stress
- The benefits of stillness
- The power of the breath
- Inviting relaxation in
- Managing pain with mindfulness
- Guided body scan & exercises
- Working with the mind
- Becoming the observer
- Unhelpful thinking styles
- New ways of interacting with thoughts
- Using mindfulness for change & to achieve goals
- Practical tools to manage unpleasant thoughts
- Guided exercises
- Harmonising difficult emotions & past hurts
- Enhancing self-worth & acceptance
- Mastering your inner world
- Mindful communication in relationships
- Mindfulness for wellbeing and self-care
- Guided exercises
- Creating your own mindfulness practice plan
What you receive:
- 4 x 75-minute group sessions
- A 20-page practical guidebook
- Over 90 minutes worth of audio tracks
- Weekly handouts and scripts
- A personalised practise plan and log book
- A small group of no more than 15 per course
- Unlimited email support
- An exclusive discount offer for further learning
Next Course: 4 consecutive Saturday mornings in July. Richmond location.
By this point you might be thinking, “Well do I have time for this?”
Luckily, you won’t need to commit to long hours of strict practise each day to reap the benefits mindfulness can bring. It is super flexible to any lifestyle, because anything can be done mindfully!
This course is suited for:
- Those completely new to mindfulness or who have minimal experience
- Women and men of all ages who want to experience lasting relief from any degree of stress, worry and anxiety
- Those who are serious about learning mindfulness and can commit to an hour of in-between session practise, on top of being able to attend all 4 in-person sessions
- People interested in understanding themselves better and having better awareness of their thoughts and emotions
- Those wanting to learn life skills that will assist them long-term and not just an impermanent quick fix!
Not sure if this course is exactly what you need?
Call Stephanie on 0481 855 051 to ask any questions you might have.
Alternatively book in a free phone chat and Stephanie will call you!
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Stephanie Beauverd (BSocSi(Psych), GradDipCouns) is a university-trained Counsellor and Mindfulness Coach. She specialises in supporting women and men to experience relief from stress, anxiety, and/or depression. Stephanie is a dedicated mindfulness practitioner and coach, who has been teaching mindfulness to individuals and groups for a number of years. For more information click here.
Exact location for our July 2018 course to be confirmed shortly.
Ready to take back control of your mind?
Book your spot in my next Mindfulness Group Course in Melbourne.
Don’t miss out, places are limited to 15 participants per course.
I proudly provide a No-Risk Money Back Guarantee. More details below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will join a small, friendly group of like-minded people, no more than 15, in a supportive judgement-free space where you can be yourself. Comfortable chairs, tables, and cushions will be available to help you learn whilst feeling relaxed and at ease. Water and herbal tea will also be provided.
You will not have to worry about any scary role-plays or forced interactions or activities! You are only encouraged to interact and share with the group if you feel comfortable to do so. In Week 1 we will briefly introduce ourselves so we can get to know each other and build a warm supportive group environment. However, moving on from this, your involvement in group discussions can be as little or as much as you like.
Each session is a mix of interesting content and guided mindfulness exercises, usually 4 or 5 per session. The exercises are gentle and allow you the freedom to stay seated in your chair or assume any position that feels right for your body.
You won’t leave each session with pressure to complete a long list of homework tasks! Suggestions are certainly provided but your amount of practice is your choice and can be flexible to suit your lifestyle and goals. We want you to see real results and changes so when deciding if this course is right for you please factor in that between-session practice tasks are a part of this course and strongly encouraged. Each week you will receive a range of specially created handouts, prompt cards, scripts, and other resources for you to take home and keep.
Picture yourself putting aside an hour and a half for four short weeks, to enjoy learning valuable life skills in a peaceful space. You will leave each session feeling relaxed, empowered, and inspired!
Is it time you did something like this for yourself?
There are only 15 spots per course so be sure not to miss out.
MORE KIND WORDS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there really a No-Risk Money Back Guarantee? Yes. If you attended and participated in ALL 4 sessions and feel you received no benefits from the course, you are entitled to a full refund (minus any deposit paid). However, if you did not attend all sessions refunds will not be issued. To be eligible you must notify us by the end of week 2 or as soon as possible.
What happens if I sign up and can no longer attend? I am not able to offer refunds for change of mind so please ensure you are able to attend the session dates. If you can no longer attend you are free to give your course to someone else up to 7 days prior to the first session. Please contact Stephanie as soon as possible if this is the case.
What happens if I am sick or unable to attend one week? If you miss a session due to illness or a personal emergency you are free to attend the same session at the next available course, however, this may be at a different location. I am always happy to chat to you over the phone or in-person before or after a session to update you on what you may have missed, and you will still receive all the handouts and resources from the session you missed.
How do I sign up for a course? This course is by application only, which means I would love to chat to you prior to booking your spot to ensure this course will meet your needs and give you exactly what you are looking for. If you feel this course is what you are looking for then please get in touch by phone on 0481 855 051 or email me to register your interest and I will get back to you shortly.
Are concession rates available? Yes. Students under 25, pensioners or those experiencing financial hardship are eligible for concession rates. Please contact Stephanie to find out more.
Have more questions about what is covered in the course?
Want to clarify whether this course suits your needs?
Simply call 0481 855 051 or use the contact form below to get in touch with Stephanie.