Are you tired of feeling anxious or stressed all the time?
Do you wish you could feel calmer, happier and more confident?
Would you like to get a break from endless worrying?
Mindfulness Therapy can help!
Learn new ways to manage unpleasant thoughts & emotions, using mindfulness and other evidence-based techniques.
With mindfulness, you can reduce stress, worry less and feel more confident in handling your anxiety when it arises. That’s because mindfulness will become your go-to skill that will provide you with relief from suffering so you can start living with the ease and freedom you long for.
Mindfulness Therapy Can Help You:
- Get relief from stress, anxiety, and/or worry
- Enhance your ability to manage your emotions
- Learn effective ways to relax and feel calmer
- Improve your relationships & interactions with others
- Reconnect with & explore your true self
- Learn and develop self-care & coping strategies
- Find strength to work through grief & loss
- Let go of worry and fearful thoughts
- Learn new strategies to reduce the impact of stress
- Increase your happiness & satisfaction of life
- Increase your confidence
- Improve your health & wellbeing
Mindfulness is one of the most effective strategies for reducing the internal distress we feel due to our busy, modern-day lives. In comparison to other techniques, incorporating mindfulness into your life doesn’t mean more work or another thing you need to squeeze into your schedule; it's about making an internal shift in how we experience life by changing the way we interact with our mind.
Try the Mindfulness Therapy Program.
3 sessions of one-on-one targeted support to make a real difference.
This program allows you to immerse yourself in learning and experiencing mindfulness at an in-depth level with expert guidance and support. Perhaps you would like to learn mindfulness to target a specific issue or you may like individual guidance to create your own daily mindfulness practice.
Together we will practice mindfulness exercises within each session so that you can experience first-hand the techniques that have the greatest benefit for you, whilst having the opportunity to ask any questions as they arise.
- Clarify your goals and outcomes for the program
- Learn about mindfulness and practical ways of how it can be applied in your life
- Learn and try out a range of new strategies & tools to reduce stress, anxiety and/or worry
- Practice guided mindfulness exercises together
- Create a personalised practice plan that you can use to find relief, ease, & freedom in different areas of your life
- Discuss barriers to mindful living and find solutions to managing your blocks
- Create a detailed action plan so that you can easily incorporate mindfulness into your daily life and ensure you achieve your program goals
This program will be adapted to your level of understanding of mindfulness and your own personal preference. Our focus will be the specific goals or changes that you would like to achieve.
The aim is to empower you with life-long mindfulness skills that will be your ultimate weapon against stress, worry, anxiety and all the pressures of modern day life.
What you receive:
- A pre-program phone consultation to identify your challenges, your goals and our plan for moving forward
- 3 x 60-minute one-on-one sessions (Face-to-face or Online) to guide you in using mindfulness to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals
- A 20-page guidebook that will provide you with the fundamental building blocks to creating, adapting and enriching your own mindfulness practice
- Unlimited mindfulness audio tracks to support you in your at-home practice
- A personalised practice plan so that you have exactly what you need to implement your own step-by-step mindfulness practice into your life
- Additional handouts & scripts that will support you in adapting, refining and extending your mindfulness practice
- Unlimited email support throughout the program so you don't have to wait until the next session to ask questions, seek support and receive feedback on your progress
- Special offers for ongoing individual sessions so we can continue to explore how we can use mindfulness to create transformation in other areas of your life.
ONE-ON-ONE MINDFULNESS THERAPY
- Sessions are available in person or online via Skype
- Concession rates are available, please contact us for further information
- All sessions are 60 minutes in length and are valid for use for 6 months from purchase date
- Payment options: cash, bank transfer or PayPal
- Bulk billing is not available
- Cancellations do incur a fee if 24 hours notice is not provided
- No refunds for change of mind purchases
Pricing: 3 session program is $240 (AUD).
I provide mindfulness therapy as a 3 session package as I have found this is the ideal time required to truly make a difference and create enough momentum for lasting change. My aim is to empower you with effective and versatile life skills, not to create dependence on regular therapy. Healing and growth can’t be rushed, and like anything in life, the more time and effort you put in, the more sustainable and life-changing the results.
Ongoing individual sessions thereafter are $75. Individual sessions are available for those who have completed this program or have previously attended any other Self Set Free Living course or workshop.
Location: Fairfield, Melbourne. *Skype sessions also available.
Are you currently a participant of the National Disability Insurance Scheme? Self Set Free Living is an official NDIS provider, registered to provide individual counselling for adults as a “Therapeutic Support" under "Improved Daily Living Skills" (Capacity Building). Counselling for NDIS participants is provided in-person at our Fairfield location and sessions are 60 minutes in length. Our services are mental health-focused. Please contact me in regarding home visits. I specialise in supporting men and women who experience challenges in their mental health and want to live a more peaceful, fulfilling life.
What to expect:
A Safe Space
Flexible Appointment Times
Ready to get started?
There are limited places available so send Stephanie an email using the contact form below or give her a call today on 0481 855 051.
Alternatively, book in a free phone consultation and Stephanie will call you.
MEET YOUR THERAPIST
Stephanie Beauverd (BSocSi(Psych), GradDipCouns) is a registered, university-trained Counsellor with a background in psychology and mental health. As a registered Counsellor and qualified Mindfulness Teacher, Stephanie specialises in working with women and men who experience high levels of stress, anxiety, and/or depression. Stephanie utilises a range of therapeutic techniques in her work, including Mindfulness-based Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, plus many other evidence-based and holistic approaches. Stephanie is a Registered member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists and adheres to their Code of Ethics. For more about Stephanie click here.
“Before completing the program my communication skills were not at the level I wanted because they were negatively affecting my relationships. As I began practising the exercises my mind became clearer and I was able to respond and communicate with others with more clarity and awareness. The main benefits I received from completing the program was that I began experiencing heightened awareness of the present moment and a less busy mind which allowed me to respond differently in situations and therefore have more positive outcomes. I would certainly recommend the program to others because it made it super easy for me to learn and practise mindfulness thanks to the guided step-by-step support I received. I also liked the hands-on approach of practising the exercises together."
Why choose individual therapy rather than group mindfulness courses?
The one-on-one nature of our mindfulness therapy program allows more targeted and personalised guidance than group courses. It is also helpful if you require more flexibility for appointment times.
It allows a safe space to discuss and target more personal issues that you may not want to share in a group setting. Within each session ample time is given to answer each and every one of your questions, ensuring you receive the maximum amount of benefit.
You learn a range of new skills and tools that will empower you to take charge in each area of your life. The skills you will obtain by learning mindfulness are yours for life! They are truly invaluable in assisting you to live a more peaceful life, with less worry, stress, anxiety, and confusion.
All mindfulness education and guidance provided in this program is taught in a practical, non-sectarian manner suitable for people of all ages.
Now is your time to start living with more freedom, peace, and joy.
Find out how mindfulness therapy can make a difference in your life.
Simply call 0481 855 051 or email using the contact form below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is mindfulness therapy for?
It is for anyone who wishes to improve their life. Any topic, issue or goal can be brought to a session. If you are feeling stuck or unhappy with any part of your life therapy can help identify what is stopping you from living the life you dream of and find ways to move forward. Therapy can be used to dive deep into issues and create major shifts in areas such as anxiety, fear, depression, low self-worth, grief and loss, relationship conflict, and distressing thoughts or emotions. If you are unsure if it is right for you, please contact me, I am more than happy to answer any and all of your questions.
What is involved in mindfulness therapy?
Mindfulness therapy is much more than just having a conversation or regular counselling. It is also very different to the way you may chat to a friend or family member about a problem. In our sessions your deepest thoughts and feelings will be understood, validated and interpreted in a safe, healthy environment. I will demonstrate non-judgement, respect and empathy towards you and your experience.
Are Medicare or private health insurance rebates available?
I am not currently able to provide Medicare rebates. Some private health rebates may be available depending on the level of your health cover however, please check with your private health insurance provider.
Can't make it in-person? Let's SKYPE!
Online therapy is a flexible and convenient way to access the support you need. Online services are provided via Skype. Just like face-to-face sessions, online therapy allows us to communicate online in real time via a video and voice connection.
- Payment for online sessions is required 24 hours prior to the session, via bank transfer or Paypal
- Sessions are 60 minutes in length
- Online sessions are bound by the same confidentiality policies as face-to-face sessions
- It is desirable not to use a shared computer or send personal information via email or via the Skype text service
- Consideration must also be given to the time and circumstances when the session will occur, ideally, a secure, quiet and private environment must be sought
- Please provide us with your Skype username prior to the session
** Please note we are NOT a crisis support service and are not able to provide support in an emergency situation outside of session times. If you require emergency assistance, please call 000, visit your local doctor or call Lifeline on 13 11 14. If you require significant support for chronic mental illness please see your GP for a referral to a psychologist in your area. We do NOT specialise in addiction counselling, sex therapy, or provide couples counselling.